Awarded the Peabody Award for excellence in electronic media.
Where reckless infliction of grievous bodily harm is charged, the prosecution must prove that the accused foresaw the possibility (as opposed to probability) of grievous bodily harm being inflicted: esp at paras  to .
a) blame God for what happenedto them/not protecting them; or,
(ii) the value of the property on the date of sentencing, less the value of any part of the property that is returned on the date the property is returned.
(4) the defendant and the attorney representing the state in the prosecution of the case have entered into a written plea agreement that is made a part of the record in the case; and
3. The plea or pleas of the defendant to the offense charged;
(C) states that the defendant has entered into a written plea agreement with the attorney representing the state in the prosecution of the case; and
4. Whether the case was tried before a jury or a jury was waived;
In Mattar v Regina  NSWCCA 98 where the judge imposed cumulative sentences producing an overall head sentence with an overall non-parole period of 90% of the head sentence, error was established (see esp. para ).
5. The submission of the evidence, if any;
(B) affirms that the defendant does not have anything to say as to why the sentence should not be pronounced and that there is no reason to prevent the sentence under Article ;
11. In the event of acquittal that the defendant be discharged;
CCA has pointed out that it will be a rare case in which there is no fact which could not as a matter of law constitute special circumstances: esp at para .
13. The offense or offenses for which the defendant was convicted;
However it was held in that a finding of where the objective gravity of the offence fell in relation to the mid range of objective gravity was not necessarily an error (see esp paras  to ).
16. The date judgment is entered;
(c) A judgment and sentence may be rendered under this article in the absence of the defendant only after the defendant is notified by the court of original jurisdiction of the right to counsel and the defendant requests counsel or waives the right to counsel in accordance with Article .
17. The date sentence is imposed;
(i) a deadly weapon was used or exhibited during the commission of the offense or during immediate flight from the commission of the offense; and