Reed College | Humanities 110 | Paper Topics
[There are 6 spots remaining in this offering (24 February)] This course focuses on using sound(s) for Digital Humanities (DH) scholarship and pedagogy. Course topics include sound utilization, forms, and respect for associated intellectual rights. Course emphasis is practice-based research and/or creative expression, learning by making. Participants are encouraged to bring laptops, digital recorders, headphones, and smart phones. GarageBand will be the primary demonstration tool, although Audacity is a good open source alternative. Other sound recording and editing platforms may also be used as desired. No previous experience with sound is required. Participants will learn basic sound recording, editing, and manipulation, and may leverage these and other course resources for ongoing DH sound projects, or experiment freely. A sound artifact (collaborative or solo) demonstrates course outcomes at the end of the week. More information at the course webpage: .
This course combines lecture, seminar, and hands-on activities, as well as a self-directed component. Consider this offering to build on: Digitisation Fundamentals and their Application. Consider this offering in complement with and / or to be built on by: Physical Computing and Desktop Fabrication; Digital Documentation and Imaging for Humanists; and more.
Research topics - Faculty of Humanities
- Economics topics from Adam Smith to OPEC and oil prices - many great topic suggestions are available to give you a unique twist in any economics research paper.
- Business case studies, business management topics, company profiles and industry spacific research paper topics. Take your MBA to the next level and use our creative business topic ideas.
Humanities Research Paper | College Research Papers …
- Psychology research paper topics discuss cognitive and psychological developement, mental illness, emotional intelligence and much more. Any psychology topic you need, we have a suggestion for a great paper.
Home / Humanities / Religion and society research paper ideas.
- World History research paper topics that give students unique ideas on basic history topics such as Hitler, WWII, Afghanistan, Camp David and 100's more.
Humanities Essays, Humanities Research papers
This variability means that we must strive to follow the guidelines that are true no matter who we ask. In terms of humanities essays, you can probably list these as follows. Topics should be:
Topics For Literature Based Research Paper – …
My new podcast, , has launched, and I’m truly excited about the opportunity to explore new ideas and discoveries on the show. What’s New will cover a wide range of topics, from the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and technology, and it is intended for anyone who wants to learn new things. I hope that you’ll subscribe today on , , or .
Sociology Paper Topics - Your First Research Work
- Medical health research paper topics help nursing students, doctors, or medical administration professionals come up with unique presentations on common medical health topics such as obesity, ADHD, Euthanasia, Osteoporosis and more.